How to Immigrate to Canada from the US

Do you want to immigrate to Canada from the US? There are many different ways someone from anywhere in the world can immigrate to Canada on a permanent basis. Before you apply, you should determine your eligibility for a particular immigration stream in Canada by speaking with a licensed immigration lawyer about your options when it comes to immigrating to Canada. immigrate-from-canada-to-us

What Are the Different Ways of Immigrating to Canada from the US?

Skilled Workers and Skilled Trades: Applicants who are qualified can gain permanent residency in Canada based on their own credentials including language abilities, work experience and education. Canadian Experience Class: If you have worked or studied in Canada, you could be eligible to transform that experience into permanent residence in Canada. Entrepreneurs and Investors: People who want to start a business in Canada can immigrate to Canada under a number of different programs, including the new Start-Up Visa. Provincial Nominees: Canadian provinces and territories can nominate you to settle and work there. Family and Spousal Sponsorship: If you have close relatives or a spouse who is a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen of Canada, Live-in Caregivers: People who come to Canada to work as live-in caregivers for children, people with disabilities or the elderly can eventually attain permanent residence in Canada.

Find out the Best Way to Immigrate to Canada from the US

In order to get an invitation to apply for Immigration to Canada, you have to be selected from a pool of highly qualified applicants. Our job is to make you STAND OUT from the crowd. We will assess your case, highlight the best aspects of your application, and make sure that the government notices you! This way, your chances of getting an invitation are maximized.

Call us today for an assessment to see if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada from the US, or fill out our online assessment form.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheongin the last week

Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.

Setareh Rasaeiin the last week

Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.

Charity Musa2 months ago