Immigration Lawyers in Mississauga to serve You!

Immigration Lawyers in Mississauga to serve You!

Mississauga Immigration Lawyers on stand by!

Do you need immigration advise? Do you wish to get a visa to Canada or the US? Are you under a Deportation Order?
We can help! Why? Because our immigration lawyers lawyers supported by our office in Mississauga, Canada have many years of experience in handling all types of US and Canadian immigration cases.
Niren and Associates:
2680 Matheson Boulevard East, Suite 102, Mississauga, ON, Canada, L4W 0A5
Phone: (905) 281-7856

Canadian and US Immigration Services for Mississauga

We handle ALL types of Canadian and US Immigration and Visa cases. Below is a sample of the services we offer to our clients. The goal always is to get results!
Canadian Visas

  • Work and Student and Visitor Visas
  • Permanent Residence Applications
  • Denied Entry to Canada (TRPs)
  • Humanitarian Cases
  • Immigration Appeals and Refusals

US Visas

  • TN NAFTA Work Permits
  • L1 Intercompany transfers
  • E2 Visas
  • US Green Cards
  • Denied Entry to the US (US Waivers)

We are here to help you navigate through your immigration case and are on call. Our experienced immigration team knows how to assess your case and offer effective and affordable solutions so you can meet your goals!
Imagine getting that visa for Canada or the US!

“You are closer than you think”

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

  • Arsalan

    I am from Pakistan and want to Join as an International Student.

  • Arsalan

    I completed my high school in 2005 and from time I am working as a digital marketing specialist where my expertise rely on SEO, SEM, SMO. I want to know after that I am eligible to get an admission in any undergraduate program in Canada.

    • Michael Niren

      Hello Arsaian

      Thank you for your post. In order to determine if you will get admission to an undergraduate program, you have to contact the Admissions Department of the educational institution you wish to study at and submit an application. They will be in a postion to advise you as to your eligibility for admission.
      Good Luck

  • Sami

    I have a Canadian status and i got admission in UK in ine of the universities. I am applying for Tier 4 (general) student visa. Do you guys offer services for UK visa ? i need this done Asap.
    What are your total fees?
    My email is

    • Michael Niren

      Hello Sami

      We do not currently offer services for UK Visa. However, you may be able to find information about the UK by visiting
      Good Luck

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.

Donnica Waugh2 weeks ago

Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!

P Eyre2 weeks ago

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheong4 weeks ago