Immigration Lawyers in Toronto

Do you wish to work or study in the United States or Canada? Are you interested in visiting either country, or perhaps moving to one of these countries permanently? A licensed immigration lawyer can make all of the difference when it comes to any immigration application, whether it is for a work permit, a student visa, a visitor visa or a permanent move. Immigration to either country is not an easy process, but with the right help it can be stress-free and you can set yourself up for the best chance of success. Toronto Immigration Lawyers

In addition, people from all over the world at any given time are dealing with immigration difficulties, whether they are already in the midst of an unsuccessful application, are dealing with an immigration refusal or they are inadmissible to the United States and Canada. However, we can help.

Toronto Immigration Lawyers Serving the US and Canada

We have helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to the United States and Canada, whether it be permanently or temporarily, as well as helped people overcome inadmissibility issues and through immigration appeals.

We have a combined 30 years’ experience and have been in business for 15 years helping people immigrate to the United States and Canada.

Our immigration law firm has also won the Top Choice Award for Top Immigration Law Firm three years in a row, with another nomination this year.

We understand that people have many different options when hiring an immigration service professional, but we have the experience, knowledge, expertise and commitment to help you the best way. Please contact our immigration law firm using the phone number above for assistance with any immigration matter, no matter how difficult. You can also contact us using the e-mail contact form to the right.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.

Charity Musa2 months ago

Great firm on top of their game. Worked with us til the end to ensure my parents visa was approved and guided us along the way in a professional manor. Natalie is awesome. Majority of our communications were via email, but the responses were immediate. I would greatly recommend this firm. Thank you for all your hard work and help. My family and I do really appreciate it.

Daxesh Patel2 months ago

I am grateful for the legal services that I got from Sanaa and Alicea of Visa Place. I was impressed by their client centered approach. Their professionalism involved their hearts and heads to work on my case. I cannot compare the time they spent on it with the money I paid. All they wanted was a fine final document. I also liked their prompt communication. They are really passionate about what they do.

Theresie Nuwimanaa month ago