How to Work in Canada under Provincial Nominee Program
Applying for an immigrant visa without the assistance of an immigration attorney is far from easy. There are many ways to work and live in Canada. Coming to the country as a provincial nominee is among the surest means to get employment in Canada.
How to get a provincial nomination certificate
- You must be nominated by a participating Canadian territory or province. The procedures for nomination in each province or territory vary.
- You will get a confirmation of nomination once you are nominated by the territory or a province.
- As the procedures for nomination differs in every territory or province, you may receive a nomination approval letter or another type of confirmation.
- You need to submit a copy of the confirmation with your visa application.
- Get a copy of the application form. If you have retained an immigration lawyer, you may get this from the firm and be guided accordingly on how to fill up the form properly.
- You will have to complete your application. If you have the soft copy of the form, you may fill this out on your computer and print the copy after completion. Incomplete form will not be processed, and this can lead to delay in processing your application.
- Print the form and sign as indicated.
- All other forms that must be completed are as follows:
- Generic Application Form for Canada
- Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees
- Additional Family Information
- Use of a Representative – This must be completed if you like to retain an immigration lawyer or a representative to assist you in your application. Although the use of a representative is discretionary on your part, engaging the services of a licensed immigration attorney can safeguard your application process. An experienced immigration attorney or an immigration firm like Niren and Associates can ensure that all the necessary procedures are taken with precaution and diligence. This can increase your approval rating.
- Pay the corresponding fee. Processing fees are not refundable irrespective of the outcome of your application. If your dependents are also applying with you, you will have to pay the fee for each applicant.
- You will also pay for the following after you have been approved:
- other dependants applying with you
- the Right of Permanent Resident fee covering yourself and your spouse or common-law partner, if appropriate. Payment should be made prior to the issuance of a permanent resident visa by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- medical exam fee to be paid to a recognized institution
- police certificate as needed
- language testing requirement
Deal with an Authorized Immigration Firm
Niren and Associates is one of the trusted immigration firms in Canada and has been in the business for decades. The immigration firm offers wide range of immigration services in ten major locations in Canada. Niren and Associates has offices in the United States to serve clients in the said country.
If you like to speak to authorized and licensed immigration lawyers at Niren and Associates, you may call 1-866-929-0991 or send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. A contact form on the right is also provided for your convenience.
Unleash your dream to work or immigrate in Canada by talking to real immigration lawyers.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.