Who is the TN Management Consultant Visa Application For?
The TN Management Consultant Visa is for Canadian and Mexican business professionals who intend to temporarily work as management consultants in the U.S. to provide management solutions for their prospective employers.
What Does the TN Management Consultant Visa Provide?
The TN Management Consultant Visa allows a management consultant from Canada or Mexico to work in their profession in the U.S. for a U.S. company for an initial stay of up to three years.
Who is Eligible for the TN Management Consultant Visa?
You may qualify for the TN Visa if:
- You are a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
- Your profession qualifies under the regulations
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
- You have a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment); and
- You have the qualifications to practice in the profession in question.
Management consultants qualify under the regulations. To qualify as a management consultant for the TN visa, you will need to prove that:
- You have the necessary education and/or experience to do the job effectively
- The position you will be filling meets the NAFTA requirements for a management consultant position and is an advisory role
- The position is temporary or that you will be filling it temporarily (although your employment can last several years)
The TN Management Consultant Visa Application Process
If you are a Canadian citizen, you may or may not be able to qualify for TN classification without a visa and present your case at the U.S. border, as long as you bring the required documents alongside any applicable fees. A prospective employer may also be able to file on your behalf. Knowing what you need to apply for is important. If you are a Mexican citizen, you will need a TN visa and should apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Mexico, and if approved, proceed to apply for entry to the U.S.
We are TN Management Consultant Visa Experts
As experts on TN visas, we can help you determine whether this visa is for you and improve your chances at succeeding with your application. Having immigration professionals on your side can make the application process less complicated and give your application an edge.
- We Understand the TN Management Consultant Visa Application Process
- We have helped thousands of management consultants successfully enter the U.S. with TN visas and we can help you too.
- Our firm boasts 15 years of experience in working with NAFTA professionals. We know what the U.S. immigration department requires, and how to meet all deadlines and expectations.
Start today by getting an assessment of your case. Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Applying for PR can be a daunting task. I remember going on various websites during my research period and being so overwhelmed with the number of forms, and directions on how, when, where to send them. It was a great comfort and relief to me knowing that I could rely on someone else, an expert, like Lauren to help me. Lauren worked on my PR application and it has been excellent experience. She saved me a lot of time and stress, she respond quickly to whatever questions and concerns I have. I can truly recommend her and the team @Niren. Thank you
Having had a bad experience with a different immigration consultant in Toronto, we ended up working with Lauren Shannan and her team at Niren and Associates on our PR application, and couldn't be more satisfied. Lauren was extremely patient, reassuring and knowledgeable. She was very prompt with responding to all of our questions with clear answers and recommendations. She also followed up with the immigration authorities as needed. Lauren and team were a pleasure to work with, and we would recommend their services.
One word magnificent. I strongly recommend this place to all the people who were willing to apply for permanent resident. I want to thank Raina,Sana,Iara for helping me to get my permanent resident. Staff is very polite and always there to solve my queries without any delay.
As seen on