US Temporary Work Visas

In order to work in the US, there are three possible ways: Permanent Residency, an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)(work permit), or an employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer. There are several temporary work visas for individuals wishing to work in the US.

What Is a US Temporary Work Visa?

A temporary worker is an individual seeking to enter the United States temporarily for a specific purpose. Nonimmigrants enter the United States for a temporary period of time, and once in the United States, are restricted to the activity or reason for which their nonimmigrant visa was issued.

How To Apply for a Temporary Work Visa in the US (EAD)

There are 4 main steps to apply for an EAD (electronic authorization document): Filing the I-765, pay the fees, upload photos, and provide documents proving you’re eligible. Before doing any of these steps it is important to know you are eligible or else you could be wasting time and money. Find out if you’re