In this section we list some online tools that you may find useful during your immigration process.
Track Your Application Status
- USA: Use your application receipt number to check the status of your case here.
- Canada: This online service is for the use of the applicant, applicant’s executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom the application was submitted. If you are one of these, you can check your status here.
If you have any questions about using these forms, please contact us and we will check the status of your application for you.
Find a Job in Canada
We receive many inquiries from potential immigrants with regards to finding employment in Canada. The Government of Canada has an online Job Bank:
- Canada: www.jobbank.gc.ca
Here are some other websites where you can search for a job in a specific province:
- Ontario – www.gojobs.gov.on.ca
- Quebec – www.quebecjobs.com
- Manitoba – www.mbjos.ca
- British Columbia – www.bcjobs.ca
- Saskatewan – www.saskjobs.com
- Alberta – www.jobs.alberta.ca
- Nova Scotia – www.allnovascotiajobs.com
- Prince Edward Island – www.allpeijobs.com
- New Brunswick – www.newbrunswickjobs.com
- Newfoundland – www.gov.nf.ca/psc/jobs/entry.htm
- North West Territories – www.jobsnorth.ca
- Yukon – www.yuwin.ca
- Nunavut – www.allnunavutjobs.com
I could not have asked for more! The VisaPlace team are extremely professional, they know their stuff. They gave me great information, prepared my work visa application and then prepared me for the submission process. I was successful. Got my visa. 5 stars! I would give them 6 if I could.
This is not an exaggeration!!! I was truly impressed with the way VisaPlace consultants handled my case. The consultants- Emily, Lauren, Takunda and Lisa, took their time to explain to me in great deal how they were going to approach my case and how they would handle setbacks, if any. Their professionalism and knowledge of the law were superb. The minor setback that came up was quickly addressed by the team. The team constantly kept me updated on the progress/status of my application; they quickly responded to my questions/concerns. They had predicated my permanent residency to be processed within 6 -12, and Indeed it was processed and completed within 6 months. Based on my personal experience, Emily and Lauren's team are the best! They deserve 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!
VisaPlace helped me sponsor my husband to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. They were extremely professional. Every step along the way was explained fully and expertly taken care of. The staff responded immediately to any questions and always handled our concerns fully, taking as much time as we needed to understand where we were at in the immigration process and what to expect next. I would recommend VisaPlace with no hesitation at all. I'm sure if we had tried to navigate the immigration process ourselves, it would have been much harder.
As seen on