In this section we list some online tools that you may find useful during your immigration process.
Track Your Application Status
- USA: Use your application receipt number to check the status of your case here.
- Canada: This online service is for the use of the applicant, applicant’s executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom the application was submitted. If you are one of these, you can check your status here.
If you have any questions about using these forms, please contact us and we will check the status of your application for you.
Find a Job in Canada
We receive many inquiries from potential immigrants with regards to finding employment in Canada. The Government of Canada has an online Job Bank:
- Canada: www.jobbank.gc.ca
Here are some other websites where you can search for a job in a specific province:
- Ontario – www.gojobs.gov.on.ca
- Quebec – www.quebecjobs.com
- Manitoba – www.mbjos.ca
- British Columbia – www.bcjobs.ca
- Saskatewan – www.saskjobs.com
- Alberta – www.jobs.alberta.ca
- Nova Scotia – www.allnovascotiajobs.com
- Prince Edward Island – www.allpeijobs.com
- New Brunswick – www.newbrunswickjobs.com
- Newfoundland – www.gov.nf.ca/psc/jobs/entry.htm
- North West Territories – www.jobsnorth.ca
- Yukon – www.yuwin.ca
- Nunavut – www.allnunavutjobs.com
I had an amazing experience with this immigration firm! They helped me to obtain B2 Tourist Visa to U.S. I went for legal support as in the past I was denied of entry due to working without proper authorization. The process itself was smooth, stuff was very helpful along the way. Special thanks to Renee Thompson who handle it and explained and guided through the process and helped to prepare for the interview. Would definitely recommend to anyone !!
Personally, I went through a lot with my immigration papers. But Karina and Lauren were very helpful and responsive to all our questions and concerns. Thank you once again on doing a great job. I would highly recommend Karina and Lauren and her firm.
I hired Visa Place for my US E2 visa application. The team at Visa place understood my business very well and prepare my case accordingly. Fadi and Natalie are very knowledgeable, my main contact was Natalie, she answered all my questions and concerns in detail and in timely manner, mostly within few hours. Thanks Visa Place team for your help and support during the process that produce successful result. See you again in 5 years for visa renewal application.
As seen on