Ontario Provincial Nominee Program Tips for Employers And Applicants
The Provincial Nominee Program in Ontario is a way that Ontario employers can bring the workers they need to Ontario by nominating someone and their family for permanent residence in Canada by offering a them a pre-approved job offer. The employers are essentially applying for the approval of bringing foreign nationals to Ontario or work, and then obtaining permission to bring those foreign nationals to Ontario.
But applying to bring foreign workers to Canada is not easy – the applications are very carefully reviewed and if anything is deemed unacceptable the application will be denied. We have put together some information that we think will be helpful for employers!
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program Application Tips
The Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration has several different tips regarding things they do not like when applications are made to them. These include:
1. Being asked about hypothetical situations before an application is submitted. In other words, the government does not want to sit there and tell you whether or not the company or individual might be approved with little information.
2. Not being told all of the facts when it comes to applying to bring someone to Canada under the program. For example, people who have uncertain status or who are failed refugee claimants – these people must correct their status before being considered.
Also, when applying, it’s recommended that:
– No space is left blank on the application. If something is not applicable, mark “N/A” in the space.
– All of the required documents are included in the application, and are signed.
– Your writing on the application is clear.
– That you have a licensed immigration lawyer review your application to ensure that everything is completely properly to lower your risk of denial because of an error.
Do you want to nominate someone to come to Ontario under the Provincial Nominee Program? Are you a worker who wants to immigrate to Ontario and think that the Provincial Nominee Program is right for you? Contact us! We are an experienced immigration law firm and we can help you.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.