Top 10 Reasons Why an E-2 Visa May be Right for You
1) Allows an investor from a qualifying country to live and work in the US (for the company he/she is investing in)
2) Allows an E-2 principal’s spouse to be able to work for any US company including the E-2 company with an open work permit
3) Allows dependent children under 21 to attend school without a student visa
4) You do not need an existing foreign company to apply for an E-2 visa
5) Although investment levels vary, we have successfully had E-2s issued with investments of less than $38,000 be successful
6) This visa is renewable indefinitely so long as the business continues to exist and is active
7) It is eligible for up to five years at a time (depending on nationality) making it the longest issued employment visa at any one time
8) Many business setups may qualify, including, start-ups, existing businesses, franchises, partnerships, etc.
9) You DO NOT require to have a US citizen/Permanent Resident partner – i.e. a foreign individual can own the business 100%.
10) Getting the E-2 visa can be quick!
Do you need help with your immigration ?
Complete our free assessment at http://www.visaplace.com/immigration-assessment/ And we will get back to you within 24 hours! We’re here to help
About Fadi Minawi
Fadi primarily practices in US Immigration Law. He assists with matters relating to business immigration (including: relocation, expansion, investments, and work visas), litigation, admissibility issues, customs forfeitures and other cross-border issues. Fadi is also a criminal defense attorney and can assist with criminal matters in the US. Read more
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.