Canadians Moving to the US through Investments

By Ella Bergquist April 6, 2021 (Updated April 7, 2021) 0 min. read
Moving to US from Canada Investment Visa

Fadi, from VisaPlace Legal, and Shiraz, from Sartorial Wealth of Raymond James Ltd, discussed how Canadians can move to the US through investments. We went on Facebook and YouTube live to discuss this topic and help answer any questions pertaining to moving to the US through investments from Canada.

Fadi, the immigration professional, explained the immigration paths for those wanting to move to the US from Canada. There are two main visas that help investors immigrate to the US: E-2 Investor Visa and EB-5 Investor Visa.

These programs have become increasingly popular among Canadians who have the financial room. It is important to understand both visa requirements, cost, timing, and more.

Shiraz, from Sartorial Wealth of Raymond James Ltd, touched on how to prove the financial requirements you need in order to be qualified for these visas. Both the E-2 Visa and EB-5 Visa require you to prove your financial contribution to the American economy.

If you would like to start your journey on immigrating to the US through investments, book a consultation today!

Watch the Live Video below to listen to the live Questions and Answers from viewers: