Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) June 3, 2019
NSNP June 3, 2019 NSNP Draw
Letters of Interest (LOI) have been issued to candidates in the Express Entry pool who have work experience in NOC 4214, Early childhood educators and assistants (ECEs), and submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after Aug. 8, 2018. Candidates invited to apply must provide:
- proof that they have received ECE post-secondary education for children aged 0 to 8 years;
- proof that they have completed a program of two or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or another institute; and
- letters of reference from employers to demonstrate proof of a minimum of 5 years of work experience in NOC 4214.
Letters of reference must:
- be written on company letterhead;
- be signed by the responsible human resources officer, supervisor, or manager;
- show company’s full address, telephone number, e-mail and website addresses and be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable); and
- include all of the following information in one document:
- the specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position
- your annual salary plus benefits in each position
- the number of hours worked per week in each position
- the number of hours worked in total for each position
- proof that your work experience meets the lead statement and the majority (at least 51%) of the main duties as set out in NOC 2016, found here: esdc.gc.ca/English/home.aspx
Successful applicants will receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Certificate, which will speed-up the Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa application process. Under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), you may qualify under one of six streams.
Do You Want to Apply to the Nova Scotia PNP (NSNP) in 2019?
If you plan on applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in 2019 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal, licensed immigration professional to prepare your application.
Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?
Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.
The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
I could not have asked for more! The VisaPlace team are extremely professional, they know their stuff. They gave me great information, prepared my work visa application and then prepared me for the submission process. I was successful. Got my visa. 5 stars! I would give them 6 if I could.
This is not an exaggeration!!! I was truly impressed with the way VisaPlace consultants handled my case. The consultants- Emily, Lauren, Takunda and Lisa, took their time to explain to me in great deal how they were going to approach my case and how they would handle setbacks, if any. Their professionalism and knowledge of the law were superb. The minor setback that came up was quickly addressed by the team. The team constantly kept me updated on the progress/status of my application; they quickly responded to my questions/concerns. They had predicated my permanent residency to be processed within 6 -12, and Indeed it was processed and completed within 6 months. Based on my personal experience, Emily and Lauren's team are the best! They deserve 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!
VisaPlace helped me sponsor my husband to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. They were extremely professional. Every step along the way was explained fully and expertly taken care of. The staff responded immediately to any questions and always handled our concerns fully, taking as much time as we needed to understand where we were at in the immigration process and what to expect next. I would recommend VisaPlace with no hesitation at all. I'm sure if we had tried to navigate the immigration process ourselves, it would have been much harder.