Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) June 3, 2019
NSNP June 3, 2019 NSNP Draw
Letters of Interest (LOI) have been issued to candidates in the Express Entry pool who have work experience in NOC 4214, Early childhood educators and assistants (ECEs), and submitted an expression of interest to the Express Entry pool on or after Aug. 8, 2018. Candidates invited to apply must provide:
- proof that they have received ECE post-secondary education for children aged 0 to 8 years;
- proof that they have completed a program of two or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or another institute; and
- letters of reference from employers to demonstrate proof of a minimum of 5 years of work experience in NOC 4214.
Letters of reference must:
- be written on company letterhead;
- be signed by the responsible human resources officer, supervisor, or manager;
- show company’s full address, telephone number, e-mail and website addresses and be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable); and
- include all of the following information in one document:
- the specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position
- your annual salary plus benefits in each position
- the number of hours worked per week in each position
- the number of hours worked in total for each position
- proof that your work experience meets the lead statement and the majority (at least 51%) of the main duties as set out in NOC 2016, found here: esdc.gc.ca/English/home.aspx
Successful applicants will receive a Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Certificate, which will speed-up the Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa application process. Under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), you may qualify under one of six streams.
Do You Want to Apply to the Nova Scotia PNP (NSNP) in 2019?
If you plan on applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in 2019 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal, licensed immigration professional to prepare your application.
Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?
Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.
The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
This firm is top notch! They pulled together last minute to help me prepare for my TN visa application. They were patient, helpful and impeccably professional. Everything went smoothly, came off without a hitch & I was successful in my application. Highly recommended. Thank you VisaPlace!
These guys are awesome. We had an awesome opportunity to work with Lisa Inspektor who remained very patient and provided very valuable and professional input and reviews through out my Visa application process. It is because of them that I was able to visit Canada with my husband and we can't Thank Lisa and her team enough for their professional services. Highly recommended!!
I cannot thank VisaPlace enough for their help. I had an issue with my immigration work that I needed professional help with. The team did a stellar job in making my case and I am greatly indebted to them. I worked directly with Alicea. She was extremely professional and responsive! Even after building my case and submitting my application, she was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had for several months after. I highly recommend the team and would come back in future if I have to. Thank you!