Need help Extending your stay in Canada?

How we help people stay in Canada

“I really feel happy to have chosen this firm to represent my mother’s application to extend her stay in Canada. Even though the situation was pretty complicated the lawyer assigned to me and her assistant were absolutely great in obtaining a successful outcome. Very professional, extremely supportive, serious and available virtually anytime for any type of relevant question. I would warmly recommend this firm and in particular my lawyer (Subuhi Siddiqi) for immigration and visas applications!” Dawid K

We can help YOU extend your stay in Canada

Contact us at [email protected] or fill out our assessment form at and let us help you stay in Canada!


Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.