Ukrainian’s Canadian Visitor Visa Journey bring couple together

‘Hello, my name is Olga,

I am a citizen of The Ukraine. For people of my country to get a visa to Canada – is a most difficult task.

And for me it was almost impossible. Me and my Japanese boyfriend wanted to  visit Canada  to see its wonderful places and meet with each other there. About 10 immigration agencies in my country refused to help me. So we asked Niren & Associates, Canada and USA Immigration Lawyers  for help and our expectations were met.

Roxana Lungu and Alyssa Atchison about two months helped me correct paperwork and constantly advised me. Now I got a visa and can make their journey.

Thank you very much Olga & Takashi’

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

  • Global visa expert

    If you are coming to Canada as a tourist, visiting family or friends, or traveling for business, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa. To visit to Canada you must have to carry these things along with you.
    – Valid travel document, such as a passport; be in good health.
    – A Temporary Resident Visa, depending on your citizenship.
    With these documents you can visit to that country.


    Sir Esquire
    I am a Syrian
    I live in the UAE
    20 Yrs
    Maulid Emirates
    I holds at High School from United Arab Emirates
    I want you to help
    I am looking for immigration to Canada or America
    To study
    What should I do

    • Hello
      If you wish to study in Canada, you will first need to be accepted at a school in Canada. Once you do, you can then apply for a Study Permit. Let us know when you get accepted to a school and we can assist you.
      Good Luck

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.

Donnica Waugh2 weeks ago

Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!

P Eyre2 weeks ago

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheong4 weeks ago