How We Can Help People Immigrate From Anywhere in the World?

(Below is a transcription of this video)

Hi, I’m Michael Niren. We have a question from someone who asks, “I’m from L.A., California. Your law firm is based in Toronto, Canada. How can you help me?” Well, that’s a really good question, and let me be the one to answer it.

We Can Help People Immigrate From Anywhere in the World

First of all, we are based in Toronto, Canada. Our law firm has been practicing immigration for over 15 years. However, most of our clients, or a lot of our clients, are from people who live all over the world, including Los Angeles, including cities in the United States, all over the world. We are able to help you because immigration law is all about bringing people across the borders from far-away lands.

Our Law Offices Are Equipped for Communication With Our Clients

So our law firm is equipped to deal with clients who live thousands and thousands of miles away. It is not a problem for us. We communicate by Skype. We communicate by email, sometimes by phone, fax, and courier. So it’s not a problem if you physically live far, far away. In the age of technology, it’s a global community and we’re all very close together.

However, if you do find the need to meet up with one of our lawyers, we do have offices all around Canada and the United States, including Los Angeles, so it’s not a problem if in the event that you do require a one-on-one consultation, we can accommodate that. But generally speaking, the vast majority of our clients that we help cross borders are from all over the world.

Are You Interested in Immigration Services?

Now Toronto is one of Canada’s main immigration destinations. It is the fourth largest city in North America, and there is a good reason why we have an office here, because we help a lot of Torontonians or a lot of people coming to Toronto.

So give us a call anytime, and we’ll be here to answer your questions. Thank you.

Contact our experienced team today, and let us help you with your Canadian or U.S. immigration matters.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

  • Akash Rana

    Hi sir,
    I’m akash rana from India. I want to immigrate to Canada because my sister in law is there. I have finished my secondary ( 2 yrs) in India and have Job experience in India only. How can I apply for canadian immigration? Can you please help me out?

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.