Canadians are applying for US Work Visas and US Immigration in record numbers. While the job market in the US is under pressure, Canadians are still finding great opportunities to work and live in the US. Canada represents a solid talent-pool for the US economy and Canadians have always been a steady source of US employment.
However, applying for US Immigration or a US work visa is far from easy. It requires much more than obtaining a US job offer or having a family relative ready to sponsor you. The paper work involved in successfully obtaining a US work visa or US immigration as well as following the proper procedures requires expertise to manage.
Our Law firm has over 15 years of experience in handling thousands of US works and US immigration applications.
Let our experienced immigration lawyers conduct an compressive assessment for your US Visa case. Feel free to contact us for your evaluation for getting a US Work Visa or Immigration.
Fast Track US Work Visa Applications
Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), USA Visa procedures have been made easier for Canadians to work in the United States.
NAFTA has virtually opened the doors for Canadians and businesses seeking to enter the U.S markets. Large corporations, small businesses and professionals are seizing new opportunities to work in the United States.
What US Work Visa is Right For You?
- TN Visa : Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the spot at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
- L-1 Visa : US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
- E2 Visa : You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in the US.
Canadians also come to the U.S based on applications non immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- H-2B Non-Agricultural Workers
- E-1 Treaty Investors and E-2 Treaty Investors
Want US Permanent Residence?
There are a number of ways to obtain US Permanent Residence such as:
- Family Based Petitions
- Employment-Based Petitions
- Investor EB-5 Applications