Visiting Canada for Rosh Hashanah in 2012?

The Jewish New Year is upon us and many people worldwide have relatives in Canada whom they wish to visit for Rosh Hashanah this year.

Visiting Canada and Tourist Visas    

Depending on where you are from, you may need a tourist visa to Canada in order to join your family for the holidays. It is therefore important to check first before you make any travel plans. The Canadian Embassies usually are made aware of the dates of religious holidays and are therefore prepared for an influx of applications.

In order to be approved for a visitor visa to Canada you have to show that your ties to your home country are strong; that your stay in Canada will be temporary and that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay. Various Canadian Embassies process cases at different speeds so it is best to plan ahead before submitting your application so there is no surprises.

Do you need a Tourst Visa for Canada for the Holidays?

Let us know what your plans are and we are here to help you with your application regardless of where you are from. We  would be happy to consult with you in order to make your holiday plans a success! You can reach us by email at [email protected]

Happy Rosh Hashanah!

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.