Sure, there are a significant amount of reasons one may want to move to America. It is common for individuals to move based on a job opportunity, a loved one, or simply because they are seeking to live out the ‘American Dream’. The United States has a long tradition of welcoming people from all backgrounds and cultures and is a great place for people that are looking to live out of their home country.
Why Move To America?
1.Education – The standard of schooling is so high in America, you can be sure your child will receive a good education and qualifications recognized around the world. If your children are older, or perhaps you’d like to further your own education, the American college system is also world-renowned. According to prominent international rankings, 13 to 15 American colleges and universities are ranked among the top 20 in the world. Of all Americans ages 25 and older, 84.6% graduated from high school, 52.6% attended some college, 27.2% earned a bachelor’s degree, and 9.6% earned graduate degrees.
2. Health – The U.S. is a worldwide leader in medical innovation. America single-handedly advanced or contributed significantly to 9 of the top 10 most important medical innovations since 1975, as ranked by a 2001 poll of physicians. Since 1966, more Americans have received the Nobel Prize in Medicine than the rest of the world combined; this meaning that you can be positive you will receive the very best treatment should you need it. This standard of care does come at a cost and many people moving to the States worry about the cost of healthcare. In some cases, however, employers offer generous medical and dental care policies as part of your salary package depending on the job.
3. Economy – America ranks ninth in the world in nominal GDP per capita and sixth in GDP per capita at PPP. The U.S. dollar is the world’s primary reserve currency, a sure sign of stability and respect. A survey of all OECD countries demonstrated that Americans attain the highest average household income in the world. America also ranked number one for the affordability and security of food in a Global Food Security Index.
4. Career Opportunities – As of May 2017, the unemployment rate in America was only at 4.3 percent. The U.S. also regularly ranks in the top five countries in the world for workforce productivity. It is very common for employers to look across the world for the most talented and very best fit to better their business. If you have a very important skill that a US company is in need of, they will often help in any way they can, from organizing visas to helping you find a place to live. From then on, providing you display a good work ethic and continue to prove your skills, your career can flourish.
5. Living Space – Americans on average have over twice the amount of living space per residency and per person as European Union residents. This also means that land prices and property prices are more affordable, with some exceptions such as New York City or Los Angeles.
6. Culinary Culture – Given the United States’ multicultural heritage, cuisine from all around the world is offered. There are over 600,000 restaurants serving recipes from every corner of the world to appeal to every taste and budget. Food and drink make serious business across the US. The restaurant industry employs approximately 13 million people and caters to a variety of customer demands regarding dining experience, food quality, price, and menu options, along with many other things.
7. Nature – America has an abundance of wide open spaces, which are incredibly beautiful. It also offers all different kinds of terrain and weather. There are boundless lakes the size of small countries, mountain ranges to ski and hike, and coastlines spanning two oceans. There are 58 national parks and hundreds of other federally managed parks, forests, and wilderness areas. The US is home to 428 mammal species, 784 bird species, 311 reptile species, and 295 amphibian species. Along with America’s size, you can expect different climates throughout the country. You can find tropical regions and desert plains, or year-round sunshine to ice cold winters.
8. Science and Technology – The United States has been a leader in scientific research and technological innovation since the late 19th century. As of April 2010, 77 percent of U.S. households owned at least one computer, and 68 percent had broadband Internet service. America leads the world in scientific research and impact factor.
9. Transportation – Transportation is very accessible in the U.S. There are a variety of different transportation methods such as automobiles, buses, subways, train, airplane and so on. The U.S. has a network of 4 million miles of public roads, which allow all personal transportation automobiles to roam freely. Each and every weekday, Americans board public transportation 35 million times. On top of that, public transportation is a $58 billion industry that employs nearly 400,000 people.
10. Travel – There are so many different types of places you can visit even without leaving the United States! If you would like to take some time to explore the snowy mountains in the winter or swim with the tropical fish down south in the summer- America has it! You’ll always find plenty of places to occupy your free time.
No matter where you’re from or what you do, there will always be something in America that could be a great fit for you and your family!
Are you interested in moving to the US?
If so, Contact VisaPlace today. All our cases are handled by competent and experienced immigration professionals who are affiliated with VisaPlace. These professionals consist of lawyers, licensed paralegals and consultants who work for Niren and Associates an award winning immigration firm that adheres to the highest standards of client service.
Ready for the next step? Book your 1 on 1 consultation now or call us at 1-888-317-5770.
Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?
Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.
The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.