To become a Canadian Permanent Resident you must be invited by receiving an ITA (Invitation to Apply). Once you have received the ITA you will have 90 days to submit your permanent resident application to the Canadian Government.
VisaPlace will help you apply once you’ve received your application!
How VisaPlace Can Help You Apply for Canada PR
Our immigration lawyers and professionals at VisaPlace and VisaPlace Legal have over 40 years of combined experience of handling ITA for Canada PR cases. We have a proven track record for helping individuals become Canadian Permanent Residents. Find out below how we will handle your ITA to apply for Canadian PR.
- Review Express Entry profile in detail
- Guide through obtaining the supporting documentation
- Review the supporting documentation to ensure its completeness and accuracy
- Advise on additional supporting documentation based on the client’s specific scenario to strengthen the application
- Prepare legal submission package to advocate for the client in accordance with program requirements
- Submit the application package prior to the deadline on behalf of the client as the legal representative
- Track and inform the client of updates
- Follow up with immigration authorities as the need arises
- Handle all correspondence with appropriate authorities on behalf of the client until a decision is rendered
- Get you Canada PR!
Please Fill Out The Following Form So We Can Assist You With Your ITA:
Getting You Canada PR is Our Goal
VisaPlace is here to assist you. We have made it our primary goal to assist you towards getting your permanent reidency to Canada. Our job is to help open the door so that you can live in Canada as a permanent resident. Contact us today to start the process of applying with your ITA for Canada PR.