We are seeking a licensed lawyer (Ontario) with 5 - 10 years of experience in Canadian immigration law and expertise in dealing with high volume of clients.
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with Permanent and Temporary Residency Cases such as, Express Entry (FSW, CEC, FSTW), Family Sponsorship, Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, Appeals, Permanent Residency Requirements, Citizenship Applications, Provincial Nominee Programs, NAFTA Work Permits, LMIAs, Live-in Care Giver Applications, Stay of Removals and Federal Court Matters.
This role requires attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with a high volume of clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Advising clients on their application and the relevant laws to their situation;
- Responsible for the direct supervision of legal assistants/paralegals/consultants;
- Responsible for implementing procedures to streamline operations and create revenue generating mechanisms using existing files and database;
- Responsible for all communication with clients;
- Appropriately managing client expectations;
- Conducting legal research and applying it to client cases;
- Analyzing facts and law to decide the most suitable application and process;
- Reviewing and assessing client documentation in order to determine eligibility of clients;
- Preparing applications and providing advice throughout the application;
- Writing/reviewing submission letters, drafting immigration forms, and submitting application to the appropriate offices;
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to laws, regulations, manuals, policies, procedures and processes;
- Communicating updates on immigration process to clients;
- Following - up with clients to ensure timely completion of their files;
- Staying on top of deadlines;
- Reviewing forms and documents provided by clients and providing feedback;
- Ensuring all emails and voice messages are responded to within at least 24 - 48 hours.
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.
I highly recommend VisaPlace to anyone seeking help with navigating the legal minefield that is Permanent Residency. As someone who is very easily stressed, Lauren & Mariana have saved me a lot of sleepless nights. They are fast, efficient, reliable and honest and I will be telling any of my friends to use them for immigration. Thanks to them, my future with my husband in Canada is bright
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
As seen on