We are seeking a licensed lawyer (Ontario) with 5 - 10 years of experience in Canadian immigration law and expertise in dealing with high volume of clients.
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with Permanent and Temporary Residency Cases such as, Express Entry (FSW, CEC, FSTW), Family Sponsorship, Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, Appeals, Permanent Residency Requirements, Citizenship Applications, Provincial Nominee Programs, NAFTA Work Permits, LMIAs, Live-in Care Giver Applications, Stay of Removals and Federal Court Matters.
This role requires attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with a high volume of clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Advising clients on their application and the relevant laws to their situation;
- Responsible for the direct supervision of legal assistants/paralegals/consultants;
- Responsible for implementing procedures to streamline operations and create revenue generating mechanisms using existing files and database;
- Responsible for all communication with clients;
- Appropriately managing client expectations;
- Conducting legal research and applying it to client cases;
- Analyzing facts and law to decide the most suitable application and process;
- Reviewing and assessing client documentation in order to determine eligibility of clients;
- Preparing applications and providing advice throughout the application;
- Writing/reviewing submission letters, drafting immigration forms, and submitting application to the appropriate offices;
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to laws, regulations, manuals, policies, procedures and processes;
- Communicating updates on immigration process to clients;
- Following - up with clients to ensure timely completion of their files;
- Staying on top of deadlines;
- Reviewing forms and documents provided by clients and providing feedback;
- Ensuring all emails and voice messages are responded to within at least 24 - 48 hours.
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.
As seen on