The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting consultations with prospective clients globally to assess and advise on their eligibility for various immigration scenarios (immigrating to Canada, immigration between Canada and the USA), and to determine the most suitable pathway(s) to achieve their immigration objective.
We expect a great deal from our Consultants but the upside is enormous. Hard work within VisaPlace pays off! The ideal candidate is one who exudes empathy and compassion balanced with the knowledge and skills to close the loop in order to retain clients and bring them into the VisaPlace family. The successful candidate needs to be independent to be successful in this role as he/she will be conducting consultations throughout the day, both in-person as well as over the phone and via Skype.
Specific requirements of what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and have minimum of three years’ experience in the immigration field;
- An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs;
- The ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their situation as there are often multiple pathways to success;
- Someone who is both compassionate and assertive, motivated and a team player, in order to succeed in this firm of skilled individuals;
- You absolutely need to show strength in your ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must demonstrate understanding and success in the selling process and ability to successfully close sales;
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
I could not have asked for more! The VisaPlace team are extremely professional, they know their stuff. They gave me great information, prepared my work visa application and then prepared me for the submission process. I was successful. Got my visa. 5 stars! I would give them 6 if I could.
This is not an exaggeration!!! I was truly impressed with the way VisaPlace consultants handled my case. The consultants- Emily, Lauren, Takunda and Lisa, took their time to explain to me in great deal how they were going to approach my case and how they would handle setbacks, if any. Their professionalism and knowledge of the law were superb. The minor setback that came up was quickly addressed by the team. The team constantly kept me updated on the progress/status of my application; they quickly responded to my questions/concerns. They had predicated my permanent residency to be processed within 6 -12, and Indeed it was processed and completed within 6 months. Based on my personal experience, Emily and Lauren's team are the best! They deserve 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!
VisaPlace helped me sponsor my husband to become a Permanent Resident of Canada. They were extremely professional. Every step along the way was explained fully and expertly taken care of. The staff responded immediately to any questions and always handled our concerns fully, taking as much time as we needed to understand where we were at in the immigration process and what to expect next. I would recommend VisaPlace with no hesitation at all. I'm sure if we had tried to navigate the immigration process ourselves, it would have been much harder.
As seen on