The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting consultations with prospective clients globally to assess and advise on their eligibility for various immigration scenarios (immigrating to Canada, immigration between Canada and the USA), and to determine the most suitable pathway(s) to achieve their immigration objective.
We expect a great deal from our Consultants but the upside is enormous. Hard work within VisaPlace pays off! The ideal candidate is one who exudes empathy and compassion balanced with the knowledge and skills to close the loop in order to retain clients and bring them into the VisaPlace family. The successful candidate needs to be independent to be successful in this role as he/she will be conducting consultations throughout the day, both in-person as well as over the phone and via Skype.
Specific requirements of what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and have minimum of three years’ experience in the immigration field;
- An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs;
- The ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their situation as there are often multiple pathways to success;
- Someone who is both compassionate and assertive, motivated and a team player, in order to succeed in this firm of skilled individuals;
- You absolutely need to show strength in your ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must demonstrate understanding and success in the selling process and ability to successfully close sales;
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.
I highly recommend VisaPlace to anyone seeking help with navigating the legal minefield that is Permanent Residency. As someone who is very easily stressed, Lauren & Mariana have saved me a lot of sleepless nights. They are fast, efficient, reliable and honest and I will be telling any of my friends to use them for immigration. Thanks to them, my future with my husband in Canada is bright
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
As seen on