The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting consultations with prospective clients globally to assess and advise on their eligibility for various immigration scenarios (immigrating to Canada, immigration between Canada and the USA), and to determine the most suitable pathway(s) to achieve their immigration objective.
We expect a great deal from our Consultants but the upside is enormous. Hard work within VisaPlace pays off! The ideal candidate is one who exudes empathy and compassion balanced with the knowledge and skills to close the loop in order to retain clients and bring them into the VisaPlace family. The successful candidate needs to be independent to be successful in this role as he/she will be conducting consultations throughout the day, both in-person as well as over the phone and via Skype.
Specific requirements of what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and have minimum of three years’ experience in the immigration field;
- An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs;
- The ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their situation as there are often multiple pathways to success;
- Someone who is both compassionate and assertive, motivated and a team player, in order to succeed in this firm of skilled individuals;
- You absolutely need to show strength in your ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must demonstrate understanding and success in the selling process and ability to successfully close sales;
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thanks to Alicea and Rania for their excellent service. This is the 2 nd time we are using them and they have always delivered successful results, even where other law firms has been unsuccessful. Alicea has been especially helpful and available to address all our concerns. She has an excellent work ethic. We will be using them again and always recommend them to our friends.
Migrating is a hard task for anyone. Finding a job is even harder. Once I got a job offer, things started moving rapidly. So, I called used VisaPlace (Niren and associates) to assist with the process. Rania and Richard deserve the utmost respect in getting the job done. They have been patient with me and some set backs. Very professional.! Hands down, money was well spent. Thanks Rania and Richard, you make an awesome team. You'll definitely have a repeat customer with me !! I was very impressed at how well they were organized and had a positive experience. Very good and professional work led to a successful outcome. I highly recommend using VisaPlace.
I'll like to say I had an awesome initial consultation with Rania Abboud. She was knowledgeable, made the initial process easy and understood my situation. I am excited and hopeful to continue consulting this company. You do a great job for immigrants. Also, Natalie Walcz was great, she handled my situation professionally. Great team. Definitely assets to your company.
As seen on