The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting consultations with prospective clients globally to assess and advise on their eligibility for various immigration scenarios (immigrating to Canada, immigration between Canada and the USA), and to determine the most suitable pathway(s) to achieve their immigration objective.
We expect a great deal from our Consultants but the upside is enormous. Hard work within VisaPlace pays off! The ideal candidate is one who exudes empathy and compassion balanced with the knowledge and skills to close the loop in order to retain clients and bring them into the VisaPlace family. The successful candidate needs to be independent to be successful in this role as he/she will be conducting consultations throughout the day, both in-person as well as over the phone and via Skype.
Specific requirements of what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and have minimum of three years’ experience in the immigration field;
- An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs;
- The ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their situation as there are often multiple pathways to success;
- Someone who is both compassionate and assertive, motivated and a team player, in order to succeed in this firm of skilled individuals;
- You absolutely need to show strength in your ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must demonstrate understanding and success in the selling process and ability to successfully close sales;
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.
As seen on