The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting consultations with prospective clients globally to assess and advise on their eligibility for various immigration scenarios (immigrating to Canada, immigration between Canada and the USA), and to determine the most suitable pathway(s) to achieve their immigration objective.
We expect a great deal from our Consultants but the upside is enormous. Hard work within VisaPlace pays off! The ideal candidate is one who exudes empathy and compassion balanced with the knowledge and skills to close the loop in order to retain clients and bring them into the VisaPlace family. The successful candidate needs to be independent to be successful in this role as he/she will be conducting consultations throughout the day, both in-person as well as over the phone and via Skype.
Specific requirements of what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Must be ICCRC-registered as a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and have minimum of three years’ experience in the immigration field;
- An individual who demonstrates sound knowledge of the eligibility requirements and criteria for permanent and temporary immigration programs;
- The ability to think constructively and outside the box to provide prospective clients with all possible options for their situation as there are often multiple pathways to success;
- Someone who is both compassionate and assertive, motivated and a team player, in order to succeed in this firm of skilled individuals;
- You absolutely need to show strength in your ability to listen, empathize, build rapport and connect with prospective clients;
- Possess excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must demonstrate understanding and success in the selling process and ability to successfully close sales;
To join our team of lawyers, managers, legal/administrative assistants who contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please submit your cover letter and resume through our website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
This firm is top notch! They pulled together last minute to help me prepare for my TN visa application. They were patient, helpful and impeccably professional. Everything went smoothly, came off without a hitch & I was successful in my application. Highly recommended. Thank you VisaPlace!
These guys are awesome. We had an awesome opportunity to work with Lisa Inspektor who remained very patient and provided very valuable and professional input and reviews through out my Visa application process. It is because of them that I was able to visit Canada with my husband and we can't Thank Lisa and her team enough for their professional services. Highly recommended!!
I cannot thank VisaPlace enough for their help. I had an issue with my immigration work that I needed professional help with. The team did a stellar job in making my case and I am greatly indebted to them. I worked directly with Alicea. She was extremely professional and responsive! Even after building my case and submitting my application, she was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had for several months after. I highly recommend the team and would come back in future if I have to. Thank you!
As seen on