We are looking for talented and competitive Client Intake Associates to join our team of professionals to be a part of our and our client’s journey. The successful candidate must have great phone presence and sales experience. They must convert majority of inbound calls to scheduled bookings wherein a deposit is required.
Job Purpose: To serve clients by understanding their needs and booking appointments for Immigration Practitioners. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Determine requirements by working with clients over the telephone;
- Learning phone scripts;
- Booking appointments according to consultant's requirements;
- Taking payments over the phone;
- Learning in house customer management system (In-house training provided);
- Following up through emails and telephone;
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; and forwarding requests;
- Maintaining customer service database by entering information;
- Open to feedback on performance based on calls booked and following scripts;
- Updating knowledge by participating in sales and educational opportunities;
- Selling the firm’s reputation and credibility;
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Persuasive & Sales.
What you need: Ability to work in a Team & Independently, High level of Customer Service ability, & Call Center experience
Please note that flexibility of the following hours is required:
Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thanks to Alicea and Rania for their excellent service. This is the 2 nd time we are using them and they have always delivered successful results, even where other law firms has been unsuccessful. Alicea has been especially helpful and available to address all our concerns. She has an excellent work ethic. We will be using them again and always recommend them to our friends.
Migrating is a hard task for anyone. Finding a job is even harder. Once I got a job offer, things started moving rapidly. So, I called used VisaPlace (Niren and associates) to assist with the process. Rania and Richard deserve the utmost respect in getting the job done. They have been patient with me and some set backs. Very professional.! Hands down, money was well spent. Thanks Rania and Richard, you make an awesome team. You'll definitely have a repeat customer with me !! I was very impressed at how well they were organized and had a positive experience. Very good and professional work led to a successful outcome. I highly recommend using VisaPlace.
I'll like to say I had an awesome initial consultation with Rania Abboud. She was knowledgeable, made the initial process easy and understood my situation. I am excited and hopeful to continue consulting this company. You do a great job for immigrants. Also, Natalie Walcz was great, she handled my situation professionally. Great team. Definitely assets to your company.
As seen on