We are looking for talented and competitive Client Intake Associates to join our team of professionals to be a part of our and our client’s journey. The successful candidate must have great phone presence and sales experience. They must convert majority of inbound calls to scheduled bookings wherein a deposit is required.
Job Purpose: To serve clients by understanding their needs and booking appointments for Immigration Practitioners. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Determine requirements by working with clients over the telephone;
- Learning phone scripts;
- Booking appointments according to consultant's requirements;
- Taking payments over the phone;
- Learning in house customer management system (In-house training provided);
- Following up through emails and telephone;
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; and forwarding requests;
- Maintaining customer service database by entering information;
- Open to feedback on performance based on calls booked and following scripts;
- Updating knowledge by participating in sales and educational opportunities;
- Selling the firm’s reputation and credibility;
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Persuasive & Sales.
What you need: Ability to work in a Team & Independently, High level of Customer Service ability, & Call Center experience
Please note that flexibility of the following hours is required:
Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.
As seen on