We are looking for talented and competitive Client Intake Associates to join our team of professionals to be a part of our and our client’s journey. The successful candidate must have great phone presence and sales experience. They must convert majority of inbound calls to scheduled bookings wherein a deposit is required.
Job Purpose: To serve clients by understanding their needs and booking appointments for Immigration Practitioners. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Determine requirements by working with clients over the telephone;
- Learning phone scripts;
- Booking appointments according to consultant's requirements;
- Taking payments over the phone;
- Learning in house customer management system (In-house training provided);
- Following up through emails and telephone;
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; and forwarding requests;
- Maintaining customer service database by entering information;
- Open to feedback on performance based on calls booked and following scripts;
- Updating knowledge by participating in sales and educational opportunities;
- Selling the firm’s reputation and credibility;
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Persuasive & Sales.
What you need: Ability to work in a Team & Independently, High level of Customer Service ability, & Call Center experience
Please note that flexibility of the following hours is required:
Monday - Friday 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This firm is top notch! They pulled together last minute to help me prepare for my TN visa application. They were patient, helpful and impeccably professional. Everything went smoothly, came off without a hitch & I was successful in my application. Highly recommended. Thank you VisaPlace!
These guys are awesome. We had an awesome opportunity to work with Lisa Inspektor who remained very patient and provided very valuable and professional input and reviews through out my Visa application process. It is because of them that I was able to visit Canada with my husband and we can't Thank Lisa and her team enough for their professional services. Highly recommended!!
I cannot thank VisaPlace enough for their help. I had an issue with my immigration work that I needed professional help with. The team did a stellar job in making my case and I am greatly indebted to them. I worked directly with Alicea. She was extremely professional and responsive! Even after building my case and submitting my application, she was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had for several months after. I highly recommend the team and would come back in future if I have to. Thank you!
As seen on