We are seeking an experienced legal assistant with 2 to 4 years of experience in Canadian immigration law and expertise in dealing with high volume of clients.
The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with Permanent and Temporary Residency Cases such as, Express Entry (FSW, CEC, FSTW), Family Sponsorship, Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications, Appeals, Permanent Residency Requirements, Citizenship Applications, Provincial Nominee Programs, NAFTA Work Permits, LMIAs, Live-in Care Giver Applications, Stay of Removals and Federal Court Matters.
Responsibilities: To prepare submissions that meet the government’s requirements for a successful immigration application for a variety of matters. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Handling a high volume of immigration related matters in a fast past environment;
- Assisting lawyers/senior immigration consultants with preparation of cases;
- Collecting, organizing and reviewing documentation in support of immigration cases;
- Offering additional legal services that would be of benefit to the client;
- Maintaining client file throughout process;
This role requires attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with a high volume of clients.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Applying for Canadian Immigration Case Coordinator / Legal Assistants