Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) January 31, 2019 Draw #57
January 31, 2019 MPNP Draw #57
Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream
- 124 Letters of Advice to Apply issued with minimum score of 575
International Education Stream
- 17 Letters of Advice to Apply issued
Skilled Workers Overseas
- 16 Letters of Advice to Apply issued to those under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative with a minimum score of 705
- 299 Letters of Advice to Apply (with a minimum score of 572) issued to those who have:
- a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
- a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba’s In-Demand Occupations list; and
- a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program issued a total of 626 ITA (Invitation to Apply) for permanent residence in their province. Those who received a nomination from Manitoba received an additional 600 points on their Express Entry ranking score which assures them of an ITA for Canadian permanent residence.
Successful applicants will receive a Manitoba Nomination Certificate, which will speed-up the Canada Permanent Resident application process . Under the Manitoba Nominee Program (MPNP), you may qualify under one of four streams
Do You Want to Apply to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) in 2019?
If you plan on applying to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) in 2019 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal, licensed immigration professional to prepare your application.
Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?
Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.
The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.
I highly recommend VisaPlace to anyone seeking help with navigating the legal minefield that is Permanent Residency. As someone who is very easily stressed, Lauren & Mariana have saved me a lot of sleepless nights. They are fast, efficient, reliable and honest and I will be telling any of my friends to use them for immigration. Thanks to them, my future with my husband in Canada is bright
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.