US Humanitarian Parole for Canadian to attend Father’s Funeral in the US

US Humanitarian Parole approved thanks to Niren and Associates

Hi Katherine / Jeff Li:

I want to congratulate Niren and Associates, especially Katherine and Jeff   for helping me with my US Humanitarian Parole application and I was able to attend my dad’s funeral.  I did came back to Toronto on August 23rd and surrendered my I-94 at Canadian Customs.

I want to thank you for the incredible support you have given , and incredible follow-up have been very comforting for me during this very stressful situation

I look forward to working with you on my US Waiver application.  Once again thank you very much Katherine, for all your help from me and my entire family.

H. Patel

Have a question about US Humanitarian Parole? Contact Niren and Associates immigration law firm.


Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

  • syeda shahana perveen


    My child is an American citizen by birth. I am not. We are staying in Bangladesh. I want to go back to the U.S.A. with my child. The situation is very urgent here and I need help.

    • Dear Ms. Syeda Shahana Perveen,

      Your child can go back to the U.S.A. with no problem at any time. For you, you could apply for a U.S. Visitor Visa. However, if the situation is urgent, you may apply for a Humanitarian Parole. This could be an expedited means for entry to the US as urgent cases may be processed within days when necessary. It is important, however, that you would need a qualified immigration lawyer to present your case in a persuasive manner to be succesful manner. Often times, the success of Humanitarian Parole cases depends on how convincing your case is in the eyes of immigration officers.

      Hope this helps.

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheongin the last week

Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.

Setareh Rasaeiin the last week

Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.

Charity Musa2 months ago