6 Categories of the Provincial Nominee Program for Nova Scotia
There are six different categories for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program. The Provincial Nominee Programs are found in eleven different provinces and territories in Canada, but they are all different with varying types of streams you may qualify for. These programs can be highly sought-after because they can lead to permanent residency status in Canada.
But which of these six different streams is right for you?
Different categories for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program
1. Skilled Worker: Someone could qualify for this stream of the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program if they have a full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer, speak basic English and have a minimum Grade 12 education level.
2. Family Business Worker: If you have a close relative who has a business in Nova Scotia, you could qualify to work for them in Nova Scotia under the Family Business Worker stream.
3. Community-Identified: If you have a strong connection to a community in Nova Scotia and are employable, you could consider this stream of the Provincial Nominee Program.
4. International Graduate: If you have graduated from a Canadian university or college and have a job offer in Nova Scotia while meeting several other requirements, you could qualify for this stream.
5. Non-Dependent Children of Nominees: If one of your parents has immigrated to Nova Scotia through the Provincial Nominee Program you could qualify for this if you have a year of work experience in your field of study.
6. Agri-Food Sector Stream: If you are experienced in farming or farm management and you can submit a detailed agri-business plan, you could qualify.
Is the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program for you?
Are you someone who wishes to immigrate to Nova Scotia using the Provincial Nominee Program? We can help you with your application, and we can also help you determine if you are eligible for a certain stream. Contact us today for a consultation!
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.