July 18, 2019 MPNP Draw #70
MPNP under the Expression of Interest System
Draw #70 – July 18, 2019
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 110
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 539
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 23
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 40 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 718
Of the 173 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 29 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
Successful applicants will receive a Manitoba Nomination Certificate, which will speed-up the Canada Permanent Resident application process. Under the Manitoba Nominee Program (MPNP), you may qualify under one of four streams
Do You Want to Apply to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) in 2019?
If you plan on applying to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) in 2019 to obtain Canadian permanent residency, you should get the help of a legal, licensed immigration professional to prepare your application.
Ready for the next step? Book your 1 on 1 consultation now or call us at 1-888-317-5770.
Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?
Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.
The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.