Have You Been Stopped at the US Border? Then File a I-192 Application!

(Below is a transcription of this video)

Hi. My name is Michael Niren. I’m an Immigration Lawyer and Founder of visaplace.com. This is a message for Canadians or other individuals who are having trouble entering the U.S. through the U.S. border.

Filing a I-192 Application for Temporary Entry

Perhaps you have a criminal record, a DUI, an assault charge or some offense that is preventing you from entering, or may prevent you from entering. Well, there is a solution to this. We call it a U.S. waiver, where you could potentially apply for admission into the United States based on the fact that, despite that you have an inadmissibility problem, that you have a criminal record, or even a health issue, that you are deserving of temporary entry. There’s a form that is completed. It’s a I-192 form, and there’s some other forms as well.

The I-192 Application Process

An application is made, and the process could take a number of months, but if it’s approved usually you get a five year pass where you could show your waiver every time you cross the border and you’ll be admitted. We have a U.S. visa team at our firm that specializes in doing U.S. waivers so if you have an inadmissibility problem or you think that you may be inadmissible because of some past issues you’ve had, or perhaps you’ve had a run in with U.S. Customs, we can definitely help you.

Do You Need Help With Your I-192 Application?

The key is to prepare a very strong application. It’s not just about filling out a form and sending it. You have to make a strong case why it is that you’re deserving of entry despite that you may have a history or some issues that would prevent you. But we handle lots of these cases with great success so we’re hoping to help you as well. So hopefully this video helped you and if you have any questions go to our website www.visaplace.com. Thank you and have a great day.

Contact our experienced team today, and let us help you with your I-192 application.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.

Theressa Jaranillaa week ago

I highly recommend VisaPlace to anyone seeking help with navigating the legal minefield that is Permanent Residency. As someone who is very easily stressed, Lauren & Mariana have saved me a lot of sleepless nights. They are fast, efficient, reliable and honest and I will be telling any of my friends to use them for immigration. Thanks to them, my future with my husband in Canada is bright

Hannah James3 weeks ago

Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.

Donnica Waugha month ago