Canadian Embassy in Israel – Tel Aviv

Canadian Embassy in Israel – Tel Aviv

Street Address:
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
3 Nirim Street, 4th Floor
Tel Aviv

Mailing Address For Canadian Embassy in Israel:

The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 6410
Tel Aviv
67060, Israel

Tel.: (972-3) 636-3300

Fax: (972-3) 636-3384

E-mail Address:


Additional information about this Canadian Embassy in Israel:
The Canadian Embassy in Israel is also responsible for immigration applications from West Bank (Palestinian Authority).

Canada has a long-standing reputation for supporting Israel and peace in the Middle East. As well, both countries have exchange programs that offer artists, professionals and students the chance to live, work or study in Israel or Canada. For 12 years, the Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement has been in place and has catapulted trade between the countries into the billions of dollars. The Canadian Jewish community currently stands at 350,000, growing every year.

Should You Contact a Lawyer First…?

It is important to remember that when applying for Canadian Immigration, you are required to submit your application to the Canadian Embassy of your nationality. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. You should always contact an immigration lawyer to assist you with the procedures associated with the Canadian Embassy of your region because the Canadian Embassy in Israel may have its own set of special rules and procedures.

[gravityform id=1 name=Havea Question? ]
Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

  • hamzah marei

    I am Hamzah from the village of Mashhad, the district of Nazareth
    I work as an architect in a nearby office
    My wife also works as an architect
    I would like to inquire about immigration to Canada and the nature of life in Canada
    Can I emigrate with my wife and son directly?
    Or there are obstacles

    Can you join engineering offices to work as an engineer there?
    What are the rental rates

    What is Canada’s per capita income?

    In fact I also want to inquire about rural living away from hype
    I hope you pay attention
    Thank you so much

    • Immigration Lawyer (rachel)

      Hi Hamzah,

      Thank you for contacting us at VisaPlace! With your experience working as an architect as well as your wife’s, you may be eligible to immigrate to Canada under the Express Entry program. You also may be able to sponsor your wife and son under the program. We would have to take a closer look at your case to advise you on the best options for you and your family. You may have the option to live in various provinces of Canada, both with rural and urban options. Hiring an immigration lawyer will help you get answers to all of your questions, plus it will increase the chance of getting a visa approved. Please, complete this form for me it is just a quick and easy way for me to learn more details about your situation so that I will be able to advise you accurately and determine the best avenue for us to take to give you the best legal advice.

      The above response is for informational purposes only and does not form a lawyer-client relationship nor should it be construed to be legal advice.

  • Manju Joseph

    Hello sir, I would like to know about the work visa procedure ? And I m from India , and I’m working in Israel as a caregiver . So I applied for student visa from canada office in telaviv.but I got rejection . Again I want apply for work visa. How can I get one sponser ? Two years back I applied for student visa and last month I got rejection. So how can I go to canada as a worker?and where can I apply? Thank you

    • Muga Rajbhandari

      Hello Manju. You will first need a job offer from a Canadian company. You can search the Canadian job boards such as or . Once you have your job offer, we can help you obtain the work visa that you will need to come to Canada.
      Regards, Muga

  • Rimona Turkia

    I am writing for a friend from Venezuela. She and her son need to renew their Venezualan passports and the nearest Venezual consulate/embassy is in Ramallah and they are not allowed to enter because they are Jewish. Does the Canadian consulate/embassy in Tel Aviv attend to this kind of need. While in Caracus, they processed their Israeli passports thru the Canadian Consulate/Embassy there so we were wondering if the reverse service is available to them now that they are living in Israel.

    Thank you in advance for your kind attention to this matter.

    • Vahe Mirzoyan

      Thank you for writing to us Rimona. In order to get the best an most up to date information on what services that each foreign embassy provides, it is best to contact the embassy directly and explain your situation clearly to them.
      Best of luck,

  • To whom it May concern:
    I am Hossam Abdulla with a bachelor degree in Economics, I graduated in An Najah National University and I got the third place in my department but i didnt got a job for the complicated status and situation of our country and family , My mother is a pilipino and living in israel and my father is Palestinian, iHave my Philippine passport and citizenship of palestine,My only dream is to work to help my four brothers and mother who have a difficult situation.I got a training for economic statistical Analyze and Economic model analyze through SPSS program…
    I completed this training succesfully and for sure i will be able to work for it… I hope I can apply and and go to your country and start to use my field..Hoping for your immediate reply and help. I am willing to work at any field just to have an experience and not in an idle life.

    • owen

      Hello Hossam,

      Thank you for the question. We would be happy to help assist you to come to Canada to work, as we have done for many clients over the years. Please fill out our free online assessment form and one of our immigration professionals will be in touch with you shortly


  • hey, today i visited the Canadian embassy in Ramallah and they gave me ur Email. So I can contact with you on Gmail or Anywhere u want . just to tell me what do i need and How can I migrate to canada … So please please leave a msg or Anything to to tell me What do you need.

    • owen

      Hello Jibreel,

      Thank you for the inquiry. Please feel free to contact us via email or Toll-free: 1-877-628-3751, and one of our immigration professionals will be in touch with you shortly. You may also complete our free online assessment form available here


  • asgedom

    i am from eritrea living in israel as a refugee.But i do not have permision for work as result i am with out food and shelter. As life became as hard as much like life for fish with out water,i need your help to get visa to join to my brother in canada.thankyou in advance for your help.

    • Michael Niren

      Hello Asgedom

      If you have a brother in Canada, he may be able to get you a job offer or enroll you in school in Canada. If so, you may be able to apply for a Work or Study Permit to get to Canada. But without a reason to come to Canada, it will be difficult.

  • Chiropractor in Corte Madera, CA

    Hello there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

  • Ruben Garbya

    I am ruben from Hebron – west bank
    I like to leave Palestine and visit Canada ….. working, Marriage, doing traditions and I will immigration to Have citizenship after five years ” Nationality ”
    I am speak English , I am study in Bethlehem ” Palestinian tour guide ” but not completed the study because I don’t have enough money ….

    I hope that I am in good thinking
    Wait repeater to my email at the top
    thanks ..

  • Rubeen Abu-Garbyya

    I want to visit The Canadian Embassy in Tel Aviv if I can … please
    cause I want Immigration to Canada
    I am from Hebron …
    I speak English and I was in university , but now I’m working in ceramic shop ..

    • Michael Niren

      Hello Rubeen

      It is not easy to qualify for Canada immigration based on what you describe as your occupation. I would consider applying to Canada as a visitor first provided you show ties to your home country.

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Here’s my good advice; Lawyer up. ...and if your looking for a group of lawyers to help with your international affairs regarding visas and work permits; these professionals are top notch. I’ve had a great experience, they got the job done, and my job was very complicated. Rania Abboud, high five to you especially, you set up a great plan for success, replied to my questions very quickly, kept me informed and your very knowledgeable in your field. To everyone else at VisaPlace; Thank you as well. As a business owner myself I immediately recognized the way your team works so effectively! I wish you all the best of success. J.

Jason Mayerin the last week

The team at the Visa place as very thorough in the preparation of my application which I am sure made a difference. They guided the process well to a successful outcome. Would recommend them for sure.

Brad Davies2 weeks ago

I hired them for my study permit application! I had been denied twice and thanks to them the 3rd try was a success. Lisa Inspektor was my main contact. She is Very nice and polite. I strongly recommend you to go with them! The money you’re gonna spend is gonna be worth it

landry walker3 weeks ago