US & Canada Immigration News

Toll-Free: 1-866-929-0991

Outside of North America: +1-416-410-7484

Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and immigration options.

Immigration Lawyers in Calgary to serve You!

Immigration Lawyers in Calgary to serve You!

Calgary Immigration Lawyers on stand by!

Do you need immigration advise? Do you wish to get a visa to Canada or the US? Are you under a Deportation Order?
We can help! Why? Because our immigration lawyers lawyers supported by our office in Calgary, Canada have many years of experience in handling all types of US and Canadian immigration cases.
Niren and Associates:
205 5th Ave SW (Suite 3300), Calgary, AB, Canada, T2P 2V7
Phone: (403) 879-2273

Canadian and US Immigration Services for Calgary

We handle ALL types of Canadian and US Immigration and Visa cases. Below is a sample of the services we offer to our clients. The goal always is to get results!
Canadian Visas

  • Work and Student and Visitor Visas
  • Permanent Residence Applications
  • Denied Entry to Canada (TRPs)
  • Humanitarian Cases
  • Immigration Appeals and Refusals

US Visas       

  • TN NAFTA Work Permits
  • L1 Intercompany transfers
  • E2 Visas
  • US Green Cards
  • Denied Entry to the US (US Waivers)

We are here to help you navigate through your immigration case and are on call. Our experienced immigration team knows how to assess your case and offer effective and affordable solutions so you can meet your goals!
Imagine getting that visa for Canada or the US!
“You are closer than you think”

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

4 thoughts on “Immigration Lawyers in Calgary to serve You!

  1. Pamela


    I’m Pamela From Mexico, We Applied for a sponsorship residence , a year ago , this Feb 2015 will be 13 months, but I’m worried that my residence won’t me ready for enter to university next Sept. It is possible to apply for a study permit ?, or do something , tell me please, if is something that you can do, so I can book and appoint. Thanks

  2. arshad ali

    dear sir i am arshad ali from pakistan. i had applied for work permit ( kitchen helper) calgary. but last day when i recieve my passport embassey refuse my application. visa officer personal assesment wad that you will not come back. plz let me know that any thing can be possible from your side?

    1. Michael Niren

      Hello Arshad
      I am sorry about your case. When there is a work permit refusal, you can always re apply but you have to make a strong case showing that you have ties to your home country such as family, property, employment etc



Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.


The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.