US & Canada Immigration News

Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and immigration options.

Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi

Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi

Street Address:
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
10th Floor
Abu Dhabi Trade Towers (Abu Dhabi Mall)
Abu Dhabi

Mailing Address For Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates:

The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Tel.: (971-2) 694-0300
Fax.: (971-2) 694-0396

E-mail Address: [email protected]


Additional information about this Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates:
The Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates handles immigrant processing from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, and the visitor visas from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.

The United Arab Emirates and Canada have excellent trade and investment relationships, and according to the 2006 Canadian census approximately 5,000 people were recent immigrants from the United Arab Emirates. Approximately 25,000 Canadians live in the UAE, and recent developments have made it so Canadians need visas to visit the UAE, while people from the UAE have always needed visas to visit Canada.

Should You Contact a Lawyer First…?

It is important to remember that when applying for Canadian Immigration, you are required to submit your application to the Canadian Embassy of your nationality. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. You should always contact an immigration lawyer to assist you with the procedures associated with the Canadian Embassy of your region because the Canadian Embassy in the United Arab Emirates may have its own set of special rules and procedures.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

  • Subscribe to our newsletter and be eligible for prizes.
Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

2 thoughts on “Canadian Embassy in United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi

  1. Hesham

    this is to inquire about the status of my wife who landed in Montreal 2003 and got the PRC and left the country since 2003 to reside in UAE.
    we are a family of five persons ( parents and three children) all are Canadians except my wife who hold Syrian passport and expired Canadian PRC.
    we are planning to go all and settle in Canada this year to join our daughter who will start her study in Canadian university .
    my question : how my wife can get an entry visa to Canada?

    1. Vahe Mirzoyan

      Thank you for writing to us Hesham. If you a Canadian citizen, then the time that your wife spends with you abroad does count as eligible Canadian days for PR purposes. We might be able to apply for a PR reinstatement, but in order to give you the strategy for the best solution, we will need to know a lot more about your specific situation. I am going to suggest that you contact us to make an appointment to talk with one of our immigration professionals who will be able to plan the best strategy for you and your family achieve your immigration goals. You can book an appointment by calling us at 1-855-886-8472 or online at
      Regards, Vahe


Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.


The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.