USA Flag Icon

Trump Signs Executive Order Restricting H-1B Visas

By Ella BergquistJanuary 1, 2020
Work in the USTemporary Visa

“Buy American, Hire American” The President of the United States, Donald Trump, will sign an executive order prioritizing Americans over foreign workers. This order will be directed towards federal agencies that recommend changes to the temporary visa program known as the H-1B visa. This permit is used to bring foreign workers to the United States […]

USA Flag IconH-1B visas Quota reached

H-1B Visas Reached The Yearly Cap In 4 Days

By Ella BergquistApril 11, 2017
Work in the US

Once again, there has been an alarming demand for H-1B visa’s in the United States. On Monday, April 3rd, 2017, the United States government began to accept applications for the H-1B visas which are usually granted to foreign tech workers. On Friday, April 7th, 2017, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that they had […]

USA Flag Icon

Child of Undocumented American Immigrant Arrested After Speaking Out

By Ella BergquistMarch 3, 2017

PSA: If you are at risk of deportation READ THIS and seek legal help On Wednesday, March 1st, there was a news conference in Jackson, Mississippi about the unchanging immigration system. A young girl, Daniela Vargas, 22, was one of the people who spoke about undocumented immigrants who want legal status. She was arrested after […]

USA Flag Icon

How to Defend Yourself From Immigration Raids

By Ella BergquistFebruary 17, 2017

Recently the raids of undocumented criminals have started in cities across America. Many undocumented immigrants, without a criminal record, are wondering what they should do if an ICE agent comes to your door. What immigrant advocates want you to do if ICE agents come to your door The sudden and unexpected deportation of the undocumented […]

USA Flag Icon

US Tech Companies Join Forces Against Immigration Travel Ban

By Ella BergquistDecember 19, 2019

It is a widely-held belief within tech companies that immigration to the U.S. has been and continues to be a driving force for the American economy. Tech CEOs Take a Stand Against Donald Trump’s Immigration Order Some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley have teamed up together over the weekend to support the high-profile […]

USA Flag Iconforeign workers H-1B visa

H-1B Visa Holders Help Increase American’s Income

By Ella BergquistJanuary 25, 2017
Work in the US

Over the years, immigration policies have both hurt and helped the United States economically. Recently, economist agreed that the increasing number of highly skilled foreign workers in the U.S. on a work visa will help incomes rise. Immigration News: Economist say Immigrants with Advantaged Degrees Help Incomes Rise During Donald Trump’s campaign he kept going back and forth with […]

USA Flag IconH-1B visa possible changes

Possible Change to H-1B Visa Coming Soon

By Ella BergquistJanuary 18, 2017
Work in the US

Immigration News: Changing H-1B Visa Requirements With the impending new president in office within two days, congress has been reviewing and expecting to change visa requirements this year. One of the visas that is up to change is the H-1B visa. The House Judiciary Committee has been reviewing a bill that would require the employers […]

USA Flag IconSocial Media Border Security

How to Be Prepared for Customs Search: Social Media

By Ella BergquistJanuary 14, 2017

The One Rule You May Have Forgot At Customs Be Prepared to Provide Your Social Media Accounts In June, 2016, the United States Department of Homeland Security devised a new law that foreign travelers may be required to give their social media accounts to the United State Immigration authorities. This rule is exclusive for travelers […]

USA Flag IconUS Israel Treaty

The Newest Visa Between US and Israel

By Ella BergquistDecember 19, 2019

The Newest Visa Between US and Israel Despite the ongoing Israeli visa crisis, recently the Israeli government has finally decided that it will accept the terms and conditions of the E-2 reciprocal visa status for American investors in Israel. Both the United States of America and Israel have taken the final step on finalizing Israel […]

USA Flag IconL-1 Visa Rejection

3 Reasons Why Your L-1 Visa Could Get Rejected in 2020

By Michael NirenFebruary 3, 2020
Work in the US

Does your company need the specialized knowledge of one of its employees from a branch outside of the US? An L-1 visa enables you to bring just such an employee over. There are two types of L-1 Visas: the L-1A and the L-1B. However, just because you’ve got a compelling case for bringing over an […]

USA Flag Icon

Trump and the Future of Immigration Under NAFTA

By Michael NirenJune 22, 2020
Work in the US

*Update June 22: President Trump has suspended several US Work Visas but the work visa under NAFTA is not affected. The TN visa is still open and accepting applications. Uncertainty and confusion continue to fill the air following Donald Trump’s win of the 2016 US Presidential Election last week. One area quite inflated with such […]

USA Flag Icon

Common Reasons Why You Could Be Denied Entry to the US

By Michael NirenDecember 11, 2019

The USA is the world’s number one country to immigrate and its government has put in place elaborate systems and practices to ensure its busy borders aren’t being crossed by undesirables. Even if you have your passport handy, it’s possible to be turned away at the border, where the border guard’s authority cannot be questioned. […]

USA Flag Icon

Upcoming E2 Investor Visa Seminar

By fadiJuly 5, 2016
Investor Visa

Learn how to get a visa to the USA by investing in or owning a business   OR Call +1 (416) 410-7484

USA Flag Iconh-1b visas

How Reduced H-1B Visas Hurts US Banks

By Michael NirenJune 27, 2016
Work in the US

You’re an IT professional with years of training and experience in the financial sector, but you can’t find a decent job at home. The US offers so many employment opportunities for you… if only the government weren’t clamping down on the number of H-1B visas it issues. Read on to learn how the H-1B visa […]

USA Flag Icon

These 3 Things Get People Denied Entry to the US Every Day

By Michael NirenMay 27, 2016

  Hundreds of thousands of people enter the US through any one of the dozens of ports that dot the country’s lengthy borders. Not everyone who tries to enter is actually allowed in, though. In fact, hundreds of people are turned away at the US border every day. Why? Read on to learn the top […]

1 8 9 10 11 12 22