PNP and CEC Invite Thousands Monthly for Canada PR

By Ella Bergquist May 28, 2020 1 min. read

Canada has been limited to allowing certain foreigners into the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic but Canada is still finding ways to invite thousands every month to become Permanent Residents. There are two programs that have been actively inviting immigrants in Canada to become Permanent Residents: Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

PNP During Coronavirus

Provincial Nominee Programs are still very active during the coronavirus pandemic!

Express Entry PNP Draws

There are typically Express Entry draws aimed towards those who have selected a province as interest on their application about every two weeks. The Provincial Nominee Program Draws under Express Entry typically have a very high CRS score but this is because you can earn up to 600 CRS points by expressing interest in one of the Provincial Programs. This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to gain much more CRS points and get invited for Express Entry.

Provincial and Territory Nominee Program Draws

While some Canadian provinces have paused their PNP draws many are still very active. Some of the provinces that are still inviting many foreign workers to become permanent residents:

Learn more about the Latest PNP Draws.

Canadian Experience Class (CEC) During Coronavirus

The CEC is inviting thousands every month to become Permanent Residents of Canada! About every two weeks, there is a draw targeting those who qualify for the Canadian Experience Class.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration program that allows individuals who have worked in Canada for at least one year to immigrate permanently.

There have been 6 Express Entry draws aimed towards the CEC since the Canadian border has been shut down resulting in inviting more than 20,000 immigrants for Canadian PR.

Over 20,000 foreign workers who have had at least one year of Canada work experience has been invited to become Permanent Residents of Canada through the CEC!

If you have at least one year of work experience in Canada now is the time to apply for the Canadian Experience Class.