Evidence to Meet the Criteria for O-1A Visa
Any proof that the beneficiary is a recipient of a major award that is internationally recognized, such as but not limited to Nobel Prize, or an evidence of at least three of the following:
- Proof of receipt of national or international recognitions, awards, or prizes for excellence in beneficiary’s field of expertise
- Membership in organizations which require magnificent achievements in certain field as adjudicated by nationally or internationally recognized authority in the field
- A copy of the newspaper and other major print media, publishing the performance or work of the beneficiary in his or her field of expertise
- Becoming a member of the panel or coming out individually as a judge of the performance or work of others in the field that is related to the field for which the classification is being sought.
- Proof of authorship of academic articles in professional publications in the field for which he or she is seeking classification
- Proof that the beneficiary received expensive salary or compensation for services rendered.
- Proof of employment at a reputable and distinguished organization or establishment that requires vital and significant ability
In the event that the above-mentioned pieces of evidence are not available, the petitioner may submit equivalent proofs. Without the assistance of an immigration lawyer, you may make a mistake in proving your real intention of going to the United States. More on How to Qualify for O-1 Visas here
It is always beneficial to consult an expert immigration lawyer who can handle all your immigration issues and who knows how to present your circumstances properly and in an orderly manner so that an immigration officer will have a better understanding of your case. This will increase your chances for approval.
Niren and Associates have offices across the United States and Canada. Each office has a dedicated team of immigration attorneys who are ready and more than willing to help you with your immigration problems.
Applying for PR can be a daunting task. I remember going on various websites during my research period and being so overwhelmed with the number of forms, and directions on how, when, where to send them. It was a great comfort and relief to me knowing that I could rely on someone else, an expert, like Lauren to help me. Lauren worked on my PR application and it has been excellent experience. She saved me a lot of time and stress, she respond quickly to whatever questions and concerns I have. I can truly recommend her and the team @Niren. Thank you
Having had a bad experience with a different immigration consultant in Toronto, we ended up working with Lauren Shannan and her team at Niren and Associates on our PR application, and couldn't be more satisfied. Lauren was extremely patient, reassuring and knowledgeable. She was very prompt with responding to all of our questions with clear answers and recommendations. She also followed up with the immigration authorities as needed. Lauren and team were a pleasure to work with, and we would recommend their services.
One word magnificent. I strongly recommend this place to all the people who were willing to apply for permanent resident. I want to thank Raina,Sana,Iara for helping me to get my permanent resident. Staff is very polite and always there to solve my queries without any delay.
As seen on