Evidence to Meet the Criteria for O-1A Visa
Any proof that the beneficiary is a recipient of a major award that is internationally recognized, such as but not limited to Nobel Prize, or an evidence of at least three of the following:
- Proof of receipt of national or international recognitions, awards, or prizes for excellence in beneficiary’s field of expertise
- Membership in organizations which require magnificent achievements in certain field as adjudicated by nationally or internationally recognized authority in the field
- A copy of the newspaper and other major print media, publishing the performance or work of the beneficiary in his or her field of expertise
- Becoming a member of the panel or coming out individually as a judge of the performance or work of others in the field that is related to the field for which the classification is being sought.
- Proof of authorship of academic articles in professional publications in the field for which he or she is seeking classification
- Proof that the beneficiary received expensive salary or compensation for services rendered.
- Proof of employment at a reputable and distinguished organization or establishment that requires vital and significant ability
In the event that the above-mentioned pieces of evidence are not available, the petitioner may submit equivalent proofs. Without the assistance of an immigration lawyer, you may make a mistake in proving your real intention of going to the United States. More on How to Qualify for O-1 Visas here
It is always beneficial to consult an expert immigration lawyer who can handle all your immigration issues and who knows how to present your circumstances properly and in an orderly manner so that an immigration officer will have a better understanding of your case. This will increase your chances for approval.
Niren and Associates have offices across the United States and Canada. Each office has a dedicated team of immigration attorneys who are ready and more than willing to help you with your immigration problems.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.
Great firm on top of their game. Worked with us til the end to ensure my parents visa was approved and guided us along the way in a professional manor. Natalie is awesome. Majority of our communications were via email, but the responses were immediate. I would greatly recommend this firm. Thank you for all your hard work and help. My family and I do really appreciate it.
I am grateful for the legal services that I got from Sanaa and Alicea of Visa Place. I was impressed by their client centered approach. Their professionalism involved their hearts and heads to work on my case. I cannot compare the time they spent on it with the money I paid. All they wanted was a fine final document. I also liked their prompt communication. They are really passionate about what they do.
As seen on