1 Answers

Visiting the US To Participate In A Peaceful Protest

Asked by: 322 views USA Immigration

Is there a visa available for someone looking to participate in a peaceful protest? I am an Israeli and have been in with numerous sympathetic groups in both the US and Canada. A peaceful rally is being planned in the upcoming year that I would very much like to both participate in and aid. What type of visa should I consider pursuing?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    There is no specific category for this situation. A B-1 visa would seem appropriate to apply for.

    Fadi - Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question