1 Answers

Visa to Ride Across America

Asked by: 1029 views USA Immigration

I’m an avid bike rider and a native of Sweden. I have always dreamt of biking across America. I would imagine that I would require a special permit to do this seeing that I’d imagine I’ll be in the country for at least 8 months. What is my next step?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Your best option is to seek a B-2 visa for this period. Even after getting a visa, the discretion would be up to the officer to allow you in for greater than 6 months (the officers have authority to grant up to one year). However, even if allowed for only 6 months which is typical, you may still be eligible for an extension so long as you provide yourself enough time when making this application.



    Fadi Minawi - Dec 04, 2013 | Reply

Answer Question