3 Answers

i need usa visitor visa

Asked by: 852 views USA Immigration

i am an international student studying masters in canada.
before i came to canada i have applied to usa student visa and i got rejected because of some false documents
now i need some help in getting a usa visitor visa

is it possible to get usa visitor visa in my case ?

3 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hello Grace,

    Depending on the details of your case, you are always eligible to apply for a visa but may have to do so along with a request for a waiver. If the false documents amounted to a material misrepresentation on your end, then you will require a waiver which you can only get by consular recommendation when you submit your application. When looking at the application, adjudicators look to mitigating factors which would support a recommendation for a waiver. It would be advisable to seek the assistance of an attorney for your matter.



    Fadi Minawi - Nov 23, 2012 | Reply

    • 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

      thankyou sir
      i need more assistance can you help me ?
      a waiver means how to get it??

      grace - Nov 25, 2012 | Reply

  2. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hello Grace

    We can certainly help you with with your case. You can contact us by visiting our website at http://www.visaplace.com. Best of Luck

    Michael Niren - Dec 21, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question