1 Answers

US Visas For Performance Artists

Asked by: 190 views USA Immigration

I represent a number of international musical acts and we have several dates scheduled for concerts in the US. What is the best approach in obtaining a Visa/Permit to get the acts in and out of the US with as little hassle as possible?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    The P visa applies to individuals traveling to the United States temporarily to perform as a member of an entertainment group that has been recognized internationally. Once an application to the USCIS has been submitted and approved, the individuals would require a visa. Upon issuance of the visa, there should be little hassle to enter in the US for purposes of the performances. The difficulty may arise in getting the initial petition approved. For this, we would highly recommend getting legal assistance.

    Fadi Minawi - Apr 19, 2013 | Reply

Answer Question