1 Answers

Do I need a Temporary Study Visa to enter the US for a 3 week course?

Asked by: 226 views , , , ,
USA Immigration

To enter the US for a 3 week long professional course, do I need a temporary study visa, or some other kind of visa?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    If its merely a course you’re entering for, you may be eligible to enter as a business visitor. You should seek legal advice specific to your case. Feel free to contact our offices as well.

    Fadi Minawi - Jul 10, 2013 | Reply

Answer Question