1 Answers

Studying in the US Without Family Sponsorship

Asked by: 810 views , , ,
USA Immigration

I am a student and   wish to come to the US to further my education. I have no family in the US   but, I have been in contact with a professor that would be willing to sponsor   me. Would this be enough to enter the country?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    You would need to apply to the school that you wish to attend, and if accepted, you may be able to get a student visa (F1) based on that acceptance and proving that you can support yourself.

    Fadi - Sep 14, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question