1 Answers

Seeking Permanent Residence for My Child

Asked by: 432 views , , , , ,
USA Immigration

My daughter (over 18) is a Canadian citizen and is pregnant. I’d like to have her come and live with me permanently in the U.S. but, I have only recently gotten my Green Card. Is this possible and how long should I expect a process like this to take place?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    This is only possible if your daughter is unmarried. Currently it is taking roughly 8 years to be current in this category.

    Fadi - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question