1 Answers

Immigrating to the US

Asked by: 187 views USA Immigration

To immigrate to the United States from Canada I need a sponsor. The problem is I have no family nor do I have a company willing to sponsor me in the United States. Is it possible to have a friend that is an American citizen to sponsor me?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    You cannot have a non-family member sponsor you under the family immigration category. The main methods to immigrating to the US would be family, employer or investment based. If you think that you can qualify under any one of these categories, then you should speak with a seasoned professional with experience in this field.

    Fadi Minawi - Apr 19, 2013 | Reply

Answer Question