1 Answers

Going to the US to Act

Asked by: 1519 views USA Immigration

I wish to pursue an acting career in the US. I’m an Australian citizen and I have no one to sponsor me in the States. I have been in contact with agents in New York who are interested in nurturing my career.  Is it possible to obtain a visa under these circumstances?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Under these exact circumstances, no. However, it would be a good idea to contact a law firm to provide you with further information in order to receive guidance as what you can do in order to receive a visa.

    Fadi - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question