1 Answers

Can A Friend Be A U.S. Sponsor?

Asked by: 740 views USA Immigration

To immigrate to the United States from Canada I need a sponsor. The problem is I have no family nor do I have a company willing to sponsor me in the United States. Is it possible to have a friend that is an American citizen to sponsor me?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Unfortunately you do need a way to be sponsored to the US from a qualifying relative (spouse, parent, child, or sibling), to an employer, or if you have enough funds, you may get Permanent Residency through an investment. You can research these ways through our website and schedule an appointment with a specialist to better assess your options.


    Fadi Minawi - Nov 22, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question