1 Answers

Would like to attend a Dennis Quilliams seminar/clinic in the USA

Asked by: 104 views , , , ,
USA Immigration

I have been invited to conduct a weekend – week long horse training seminar/clinic in the USA. I am from Canada. I am wondering what is the correct procedure and paperwork needed to do this.

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    It’s possible that you qualify as a Business Visitor to the US. The following is considered as legitimate B-1 visa activities for which a U.S. work permit is not required:
    •Attend business meetings
    •Consult with associates
    •Attend business conferences and conventions
    •Negotiate contracts
    •Investigate business opportunities
    •Purchase property in the U.S

    So depending on the details of what you will be doing, it will be best to speak to a professional to assess whether this will be your best option.


    Fadi Minawi - Dec 18, 2013 | Reply

Answer Question