1 Answers

Bring A Baby Into the US

Asked by: 1342 views , , , , ,
USA Immigration

My daughter has asked me to care for my grandson for the next year as she undergoes cancer therapy. I live in the US and they live in Canada. What is the best means of making her request a reality and what should I consider first?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    You should contact a law firm to discuss your situation in detail.

    Fadi - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question