1 Answers

C-1 visa documents

Asked by: 2957 views , , , ,

I have a question about a C-1 transit visa.  I am planning on traveling from Canada to Mexico.  What kind of documents are necessary to prove that I don’t plan on staying in the States?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    The firm writes submissions and entry packages demonstrating that the visit will be a temporary one and explains why that is.

    There are numerous documents that can be used to demonstrate that your stay is a temporary one. In order to determine what those are, you can contact the firm directly.

    My name is Amber and I can be reached at [email protected] or at 416-410-7484

    Amber G. - Aug 22, 2011 | Reply

Answer Question