1 Answers

B1 Visas for non US students?

Asked by: 851 views , , ,

My schools has a notice that B1 visas are being issued for clinical rotations. Is this only for my school or all foreign schools? It also states that Canadians are exempt but does anyone know if any of this is true? I could not find anything on the state department web site.

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Canadian Citizens may obtain a B-1 Visa at a U.S/Canadian port of entry. B-1 status permits a Canadian business person to conduct a wide range of business-related activities in the United States. To qualify you must demonstrate documentation showing that you:

    will leave the United States when work is completed;
    will perform services for non-U.S. employe;
    will be compensated from source outside of the United States; and
    will be entering to perform acceptable B-1 duties.

    alicia - Aug 21, 2011 | Reply

Answer Question