1 Answers

Visitors Visa for Frequent Travel

Asked by: 1401 views , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

My business is based in Asia however; I do travel to Canada quite often to deal with a major client. Is there a specialized visa that would allow me frequent entry in to Canada?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Depending on the business that you are engaging in, a business visitor visa may apply. However, to specifically address your question, a multiple-entry visa would allow you to enter and exit Canada on any occasion for the validity of the visa. They can be issued anywhere between 2-10 years. The Firm has successfully assisted many business people in this situation across the world.

    Giovanni - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question