1 Answers

tourist visa to America

Asked by: 76 views Canadian Immigration

l was granted an open work permit, while my sponsorship is on process ,can l apply for a tourist visa to America?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hi there,

    Notwithstanding any restrictions for you on leaving Canada, you are eligible to apply for a B-2 visa to the US. You will however need to show that you have substantial ties to a country or countries outside the US. The decision to grant you a visa will remain with the adjudicating officer. It is best to have an itinerary and valid reason for travel to the US prior to applying – along with sufficient documentation establishing ties.



    Fadi Minawi - Feb 07, 2014 | Reply

Answer Question