1 Answers

Sponsoring Artist for a Film Festival

Asked by: 464 views , , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I am in the beginning stages of planning an International Film Festival for independent film makers from around the world. I wish to use the expertise of some of these artists here is Canada for the planning but, don’t have the foggiest idea of how to go about bringing these people into the country. Where should I start?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    If you wish to bring foreign workers into the country; depending on their country of origin, the job duties entailed and other factors such as their educational background and work experience, a Labour Market Opinion and Work Permit would be in order. However, the Firm would have to asses documentation etc in order to better assist you. Contact us for a consultation and we would be happy to discuss.

    Giovanni - Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question